Graeme Timms, Head of Health & Safety, Alexandra Palace
“2020 – Keeping Safety Creative…. During a Global Pandemic”
2020 was shaping to be a real breakthrough year for Alexandra Palace with a record number of events, shows, concerts and visitors… Our doors then shut on 17 March… 2020 was still an incredible year but very different to the one that was planned!
- January 2020 – the year ahead…
- February and March – decision to close the doors
- Innovation, Reinvention and Supporting the Local Community
- In Focus…
- What lies ahead?
Oliver Williams, Regional Health & Safety Manager, Ellis Whittam
“Promoting a positive workplace health and safety culture”
A look at organisational safety culture, why it matters, and the positive influence leaders can have in inspiring and engaging the workforce to create a safe environment for all.
- What do we mean by safety culture?;
- The impact safety culture has on an organisation;
- How does this affect my people?;
- The role of leaders; and
- What positive action can I take?