Time and again, Health and Safety professionals tell us the most common problems they face with risk assessment are:
- Receiving outdated, irrelevant or copied content
- Wasting time reformatting or updating unwieldy templates
- Chasing input and approval from management
- An inability to extract valuable health and safety data
- Missing oversight of all risk assessment documentation
Sound familiar? You are not alone! At RiskPal, we speak to many risk assessment users – both risk professionals and not – who share the same frustrations. Inefficient workflow leads to poor engagement, resentment of the process and less time to focus on actual safety controls.
There is another way. RiskPal uses smart design, unique features and easy collaboration tools to produce great user experience and take away the pain of risk assessment. Access to relevant templates and safety advice create more time for actual risk assessment and discussion, and less time pulling your hair out. Your colleagues will thank you too!
In addition, RiskPal gives you all the benefits of a digital solution, giving access to valuable data, scalable storage and easy configuration.
Time to make a difference?
RiskPal. Lead the way.