There are just a handful of delegate places left for next week’s Occupational Safety & Health Summit – don’t miss out on expert insight for our great line up of speakers, including WorkNest, RyderMarch OCAID and BCarm.
The seminar schedule includes:-
“How to Make Health and Safety Everybody’s Business in 2022”
According to our ‘Mind the Gap’ research, employers and employees agree that the pandemic has fundamentally changed the way organisations view health and safety. At the same time, over a third of organisations still describe their approach to health and safety management as “reactive”.
During this session, we’ll discuss:
- The positives from our research – are health and safety standards set to improve?
- Why there’s still more to be done, with reference to the HSE’s latest statistics
- How to ensure health and safety remains a top priority in 2022
- The importance engaging workers and developing your safety culture
- How to develop a more proactive approach to risk management
Presented by: Oliver Williams, Regional Health & Safety Manager, WorkNest
Even amongst professionals, ‘Resilience’ and related terms are differently defined and understood. This presentation offers a comprehensive definition and highlights some practical tools and tips for both Organisations and Individuals.
- Full definition of Resilience
- Applications to Organisation
- Personal Resilience
- Other Tools & Tips
Presented by: Paul Bizzell, Operations Director, RyderMarsh OCAID Limited
“Digital Transformation in Health and Safety”
Digital Transformation looks to be the new business buzz phrase, so what could it do to enhance the health and safety process?
- The inherent challenges of the H&S process
- What is a digital risk H&S system
- A Digital Risk Assessment process
- The business deliverables
- Presented by: Steve Williams, Managing Director, BCarm
Date: Tuesday 1st February
Time: 08.00 – 16.50
Venue: Hilton London Canary Wharf / Virtual attendance
Your complimentary guest pass includes; a personalised itinerary of pre-arranged, 1-2-1 meetings with innovative suppliers, insightful seminar sessions, networking with like-minded peers, lunch and refreshments throughout.
Your place is entirely free and you can confirm your attendance preferences here – oshforum.co.uk/delegates-booking-form