WEBINAR: Risk assessment in a digital world
Risk Assessment is unquestionably a critical component of the safety process, but so is ensuring that the control measures defined in the Risk Assessment are in place, operative and being complied with. The latter often creates a challenges, particularly if the safety management system is difficult to access and cumbersome to use or there is no management reporting mechanism. This in itself can lead to lower levels of protection and engagement across the company.
Digitising your safety management system could be a solution. How would your safety organisation look if…
- Your H&S team have access to all Risk Assessments in one place, wherever they are.
- Your Risk Assessments produce lead performance metrics telling you how you are complying with the control measures and whether they are in place or not.
- You can instantly track corrective action arising from reviews, monitoring or safety audits to achieve PDCA.
- Your staff can be trained on your Risk Assessments on the shopfloor, sign they have read and understood the training and immediately have their training record updated.
- You have real-time performance data by every department and location in your organisation of compliance with your Risk Assessment.
A digital management system can create visibility, accountability and defensibility and significantly reduce time, cost and friction from your safety process.
Join our 30-minute webinar ‘Risk Assessment in a Digital World‘ on Thursday 23 September at 11.30am to discover what a digital management system could do to enhance your safety organisation..